10. Hacker-HOWTO

 I found the description of the "hacker" community very interesting. It looks not like a group of people with a same interest, but with same lifestyle. I confess that I have never heard of such a name as "cracker" before. However (most likely) I will think about the differences and similarities between hackers and crackers for a long time. 

However, it is not entirely clear where that fine line begins when a hacker becomes a cracker and a cracker becomes a hacker. Is a person a cracker if (or a group of people, for example "CODEX" or "P2P GROUPS") hacks into games and distributes them for free? it would be interesting to clarify such "subtle" moments, since although their actions can be censured, however, people's intentions can be more noble than it seems at first glance

I was glad to know that most "hackers" are the type of people I imagined. All tips from the "Points For Style" section. They seem very geeky to me, but nevertheless they are not devoid of meaning. As I understand it, hackers are people whose character is something between a scientist and an artist. They solve problems, but they do it smartly. I really like the idea that competence should come before authority, and that no one will unreasonably believe even the most famous hackers.

I'm not sure how to become a hacker, but I found the "From zero to Hero" step-by-step guide not only interesting, but also potentially useful. It is very difficult to start a study if there is nowhere to get information from and it is not clear what goals to set. I myself will try to follow this guide, and after mastering the basics of Python, I will start learning Go

I find this material very interesting. It exposes hackers not as boring programmers who hang around the monitor for many hours (although without this, nowhere), but as people of imagination and principle. since this, logically, should have been a review, I can say that "How To Become A Hacker" is definitely worth reading, and then thinking about what you read.


Sources : "How To Become Hacker" by Eric Steven Raymond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11.loeng Arendus- ja ärimudel

8.IT proffesional... ?

1. Nädal. Noppeid IT ajaloost