5.Tarzan suurlinnas.

 5.Näe võrgus hea välja.

I spend a lot of time in games, so I can say, that rule number 5 is very important. For example, I would like to tell about my experience of Internet communication in many online games.

After a long time communicating with people, I noticed that regardless of the game, whether it is competitive (CS: GO, Dota2, League of Legends, Rainbow Six) or not (World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Sea of ​​Thieves) many players prefer to play with a polite player, rather than with a "skilled" player. This may seem odd at first glance, especially for competitive games, since usually the goal of any game is to reach the peak of skills or progress. But at such moments people forget the main goal of games - to have fun. 

A similar situation happened with me and my friends in game "Rainbow six siege". We all played for about the same time, but some played well, and some played badly. I was the player, who had lower skill than others. I thought that due to the fact that my skill in the game is bad, I will not be accepted into groups. However, friends and other players constantly played with me. When I asked why, they said they would rather play with me than some good player who is arrogant or rude. I realized, that even if you play badly, or just lose, it is better to be polite to both enemies and teammates, and you will not only get good emotions from the game, but also can make good friends.

I believe that this logic applies not only to games, but to all Internet communication in general. It doesn't matter how good you are at what you do, as long as you're not kind, and that's why the fifth rule can be very useful in the modern world.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11.loeng Arendus- ja ärimudel

8.IT proffesional... ?

1. Nädal. Noppeid IT ajaloost